您的当前位置:首页正文

有关运输的外贸英语口语

来源:个人技术集锦


有关运输的外贸英语口语

有关运输的外贸英语口语一:

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我们承揽去世界**地的货物运输。

From what I ve heard you re ready well up in work。

据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transrt reuirement

你们需要的运输条件是什么

It will cause a lot of problems in our transrtation。

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题.

the two sides finally reached an aGREement on thesrtation。

双方就运输方式达成了协议。

shippingde of tran

Today let s discuss the de of transrtation of the steel we ordered.

今天我们就谈谈钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually ve your machines

你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式

the goods are now in transit。

此批货物正在运输途中.

A part of the goods were damaged in transit。

一部分货物在运输途中受损。

If the cargo space must be reserved, please n**ssary application forms.

如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

do you do any rtering

你们租船吗

send usthe

Transrt by sea is the st imrtant de of transrtation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Usually, it is cheaper to he the goods sent by sea than by railway。

通常,海运较陆运便宜.

For such a big order, we prose to he the goods dispatched by sea.

数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

请海运我们订购的电视机。

B**use of the high cost of railway transrtations, we prefer sea tansrtations.

因为运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

Sometimes sea transrt is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

Please he the goods transrted by air.

请空运此批货

To ve the goods by railway is uicker。

运输较快。

We don t think it is proper to transrt the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用运输。

Can you he them sent by railway

能采用 陆运方式吗

You may he some difficulties in arranging railway transrtation, I guess.

我猜你们安排运输有困难。

We he arranged to transrt the rice you pursed by rail。

我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。

We would prefer to he goods carried by road and not by railway.

我们宁愿用公路运输而不用。

We think it n**ssary to ve the articles by way of bined transrtation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

Sometimes, the way of bined transrtation has the plicated formalities.

有时联运的手续十分繁琐。

the two sides aGREed to employ bined transrtation to ship the goods.

双方决定联运货物。

Since there is no direct vessel, we he to arrange multidal bined transrt by rail and sea.

由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。

I don t like this kind of bined transrtation。

我并不喜欢这种联运方式。

It s easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods pletely when we arrange such bined transrt.

这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期.

It s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multidal bined transrt.

安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济.

Insurance covers both sea and overland transrtation.

保险应包括水陆两路的运输。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transrtation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it s called bined transrt 。

如果货物在运输途中交换工具,这便是 联运 。

有关运输的外贸英语口语二:

** will bear the extra freight rges

多出的运费由谁负担

Please uote your current tariffs.

请报你的最新运费表.

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to rged to your account。

从到的运费由贵方负担。

the bill of lading should be marked as freight prepaid .

提单上应该注明 运费预付 字样。

Words and Phrases

transrt rge 运输费

cargo freight 运费

carriage 运费九)装运shipment

the shipment has arrived in good condition。

运到之货情况良好

e b

I hope you ll be entirely satisfied with this itial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments。

对今后装运的货,请多加注意.

Can **t shipment be duplicated

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗

We reGREt we can t ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

there is an over—shipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅.

Can we short-ship 5 tons

Huangpu。

我们可以少装5吨吗

Please hold shipment pending our instructions。

请在我们之前暂停装货。

the goods are all ready for shipment。

货物已经准备好待装运。

It s better to designate Tanggu as the loading rt.

在**装货比较合适。

A manager of a Japanese pany and a staff member of a Chinese corration hold a discussion on the loading rt at Beijing Hotel.

一名业务员与的经理在饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

We d better he a brief talk about the loading rt.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

You may choose Tianjin as rt of shipment.

你可以选择**作为交货港.

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou

把**改为黄埔交货怎么样

You insist that Da is the loading rt, right

您坚持把**定为装运港,对吗

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading rt.

现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

We are always willing to choose the big rts as the loading rts.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港

We d like to designate Shanghai as the loading rt b**use it is r the producing area。

我们希望把定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近.

It makes no difference to us to nge the loading rt from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由**改为对我们来说问题不大。

Shall we he a talk on the rt of disrge this afternoon

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题

He exnged views on the ch**e of the unloading rt with Mr. ith。

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

What s your unloading rt please

你们的卸货港定在哪里

It s not reasonable to he the goods unloaded at Hamburg。

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

We don t think it s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London。

我们认为把作为茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

As st of our clients are r Tianjin, we d like to apint Tanggu as the unloading rt。

我们的大多数客户离**较近,所以选择了**作为卸货港。

there are re sailings at Shanghai, so we he chosen it as the unloading rt.

因为的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We d like to nge the unloading rt from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由京改为大阪

I ve got a bone to pick with you over your **t shipmentLondon.

上次装运到的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. Dong Feng 。

货已装上 风 号轮船。

We ship st of our oil in bulk。

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A。我们能在货物装运到时获得税率.

to

the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries he nged a lot。

出口到南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as ssible

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船.

the order No. 105 is so urgently reuired that we he to you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们装船速度。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery

你们能否装运

Could you ssibly effect shipment re promptly

你们能不能提前一点交货呢

ask

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

I m sorry to say that we can t advance the time of delivery。

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

there s still another ssibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could r**ive the goods much earlier。

如果在交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment

你们能不能设法提前交货

they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks。

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢

I m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a defite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗

Is it ssible to effect shipment during October

能不能在10月份交货

I t the goods to be delivered in June。

我希望你们能在6月份交货.

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期.

We can effect shipment in D**mber or early next year at the latest。

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April。

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a nth, right

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗

I m terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容